Malevolent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member Introductions

+5
Edith
Water
keliah_2001
SuperJman
mommie2jaykob
9 posters

Go down

Member Introductions Empty Member Introductions

Post  mommie2jaykob Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:28 pm

This is the place to tell us a little about yourself. I'll go first. Very Happy

My name is Sharon. I am the proud mom to a 7 year old little boy Jaykob who sometimes acts like he is 7 going on 22. I am happily married to Josh aka elder_tremere. I started playing neo due to Josh and I love it. We live in Washington state. It rains alot here but it is ever so green. My favorite football team is Seattle Seahawks in case you did not know. Laughing
mommie2jaykob
mommie2jaykob
Master Poster

Back to top Go down

Member Introductions Empty Re: Member Introductions

Post  SuperJman Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:25 am

My name is Scott. I have been married to my lovely wife Leah for 11 years. I am 33 years old, and I will always be a kid! I have 2 kids, Whitney is 9, and Zach is 5. I am a 911 Center Director in a small town in Eastern Kentucky. In the mountains (hills) of eastern Ky, we take family very seriously. I was a music major in college, I play, Sax, Guitar, Piano, Clarinet, and Drums. I have been a Christian since I was 20, and my faith in Christ is what I try to focus on. Super_Jman refers to Super Jesus Man, and my last name starts with J too cheers
SuperJman
SuperJman
Admin

http://www.jcrocks.org

Back to top Go down

Post  keliah_2001 Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:54 am

My name is Kim. I live in Alaska with my husband Milo. We have 2 children Josh (elder_tremere) and a daughter Channan. We have 5 grandchildren, Jaykob 7 who is Josh and Sharon's son. I do love my daughter In Law (Sharon) I could have worse. We just agree to disagree sometimes and thats ok. We talk on the phone almost everyday. I seldom talk to my son. So I am very lucky to have Sharon. Then we have Keliah 6, Trevin 4, Jaydean (Jayden)18 months and Kaje almost 2 months they are our daughters children. Our daughter lives close to us so we see them often. We don't get to see Jaykob that much, but we do e-mail and talk on the phone. Milo and I are building a house. I do not suggest this for just anyone. We have had many ups and downs over this. I still have no kitchen sink. I do have a bathroom with the potty and shower. We love Alaska and would never live anywhere else. I love neopets, I've played for sometime now. So my life is pretty boring. Oh we do see moose in the yard often tho.

keliah_2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Water Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:50 am

My name is Adam, I live in SC. I am currently a College student. I haven't really decided what I am going to do. My major for now is History, I may continue in History and get a PhD. or I might go to Seminary to become a Preacher. Which leads to the most important thing in my life Jesus Christ. I spend a lot of time at Church, I am the assistant youth leader, as well as a member of the praise team. Yes I can sing or at least remember the lyrics, as I put it. Razz I would also like to point out that going to Church doesn't not make one a Christian, you must have a personal relationship with Christ and know him as your Saviour, rather you go to Church or not does not depend if you are Christian or not, but the Bible does encourage us to go for fellowship with other believers as well as to receive learning in the word of God. I also have a part-time job, for "Gas" money. I work at McDonald's, which I hate, but my grandmother works there as well so its nice to work with her and I have been employed there for about 5 yrs. School and Work and Church keep me very busy , so I have little time for Neo now days which may be a good thing. Because, I tend to spend too much time on here instead of doing things I should be doing, lol. Anyway that is a little bit about me, if you want to know anything else just let me know.
Water
Water

Back to top Go down

Post  Edith Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:07 am

Water I think you and Scott will get along very well Very Happy

I guess it's finally time for my intro? Razz I put it off for so long because I didn't really know what to say. Here's what I can think of, and if anybody thinks of something they'd like to ask, they are most welcome to do so Smile

My name is Edith ^^ At the time of this post I am 18 years old, live in Australia, and am about to start my first year of university Razz I'll be studying Business IT Smile Scary, as I know nothing about computers! xD

Hmm.. the only sport I follow is soccer (most of you will know of it as football Razz) every 4 years xP Not much of a sport fanatic but World Cup fever is something I suffer severely from Razz I do enjoy playing sports though Smile Netball, followed by basketball, followed by table tennis are my favourites Smile

Other interests are philosophy and poetry Smile I tend to overuse emoticons too Smile I think that's it for now xD Bye!
Edith
Edith
Admin

http://mothtide.net

Back to top Go down

Member Introductions Empty Sweet

Post  SuperJman Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:51 am

Nice bio Water and Edith. I was youth pastor for a few years, then we had to move on. We are in the process of starting a ministry geared toward the youth and meeting needs. God bless you brother. Keep on keeping on.
SuperJman
SuperJman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Water Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:01 pm

Thanks, Scott. I am an youth leader, but I am not at the Pastor or Minister level yet. Plus our youth group isn't that large, but I have been doing a lot since I joined to get them more involved, so I believe it is just a matter of time, as always God will provide. However, I am open to any advice and tips I could get from one more experienced than me, so if you feel like sharing anything I am keen to listen! study
Water
Water

Back to top Go down

Post  Travis Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:37 am

My name is Travis (shocking!), but some of you know me on Neo as Conanorly. I am 20 years old and live in North Carolina, USA. I've attended college for 2 and half years and still have at least 2 years ahead of me. I work as a bookkeeper for my father's septic tank company. I started playing guitar a little over a year ago and own both an acoustic and an electric guitar. I have a younger sister, who also plays Neo occasionally, and a younger brother. My favorite websites are GameFAQs, Neopets, and YTMND. TEH END.

Travis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunatik_Xs_Toph Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:15 pm

Travis i think you and I will get along very well, I have played bass since i was 17, and acoustic since Christmas of this year, gamefaqs is the non-social site i use the most

also i don't know how many people know me so i might as well intro myself here

my name is Christopher and I'm 22, i go by many names, usually Toph, but also Topher, Chris or Christopher work you all know me as Lunatik_Xs
i play bass guitar and write and compose music every day, i play video games all the time, i live in Illinois, i hate it here, and I'm trying to move to California next month, but I'm on court supervision right now until November for threatening my step dad with a knife after a heated argument between the two of us, it was kind of something that had just been building for years and years inside me, I'm pretty quiet for the most part, so i don't know if the court will let me transfer my status to another state, I'm hoping so, if i do move to Cali, ill be living in Huntington beach, so i think it'll be a good change, i don't have too many aspirations at this point in my life, I led a very quiet life up until the argument with my step dad, always being told how worthless i am, and things of that nature made me not really want to do anything, so up until i left i really had no idea that i could do things, and so I'm still trying to figure it out, i want to go to college, and i don't have a drivers license so thats one thing i want to work on, I've tried to commit suicide twice, and I was an alcoholic for a good 7 months , i haven't drank since October, and I haven't taken an anti depressant since December, which may or may not be good, I decided i don't want to be dependent on medication for the rest of my life, i had been on them since i was 19 and had been suffering from manic depression, anxiety, and panic disorder for a lot longer than i knew, so I think I'm slowly but surely getting my life back together

sorry if that was depressing

I'm listening to acceptance now and ill see you all later today on neo for the ES war
Lunatik_Xs_Toph
Lunatik_Xs_Toph

http://www.purevolume.com/impulse

Back to top Go down

Member Introductions Empty Ok.

Post  becozzz Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:06 am

Finally I think that I will make a little bio on here.

Firstly my name is Colin and I live in Canada, Saskatchewan, Regina. I am currently 17 years old. I will be turning 18 on April 30th, 2007. Unfortunately for some I DO NOT believe in God. Sorry for all you believers but I see it more as a cult; my bad. Anyways I played volleyball for my provincial team in the year 2006-07. We rocked that junk. (can we swear on here?) Anyways I also played/done Basketball, Track, Water sports (diving, wake boarding), Tennis, Badminton and a few others. Another spontaneous fact about me is that I am often called surreptitious along with sadistic. Though I do not find myself the latter of those two. Hmm another fact about me. I have been playing neopets for the better of eight years now. Though my oldest account that I just recently remembered the password to is username "tonana" which really does not have anything special on it but it is 85 months old Smile

becozzz is my current account for those who do not know who this is yet.

I like to make graphics with my photoshop CS2 currently. I have made a guild layout for us already and it seems a lot of people liked it so that is always nice. When I have time I do make custom look-ups and banners/avatars/glitters/animated w/e. I even added a pokeball to a picture Justin gave me with text:P So I don't think I'm to bad at graphics from what people tell me.

Hmm I think I am getting bored of typing right now so I will go. Thanks for reading my mini bio. I could rant more about how God does not exist but I think I will refrain, less be put down by others.
becozzz
becozzz
Battler

Back to top Go down

Member Introductions Empty Added.

Post  becozzz Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:20 am

Ok I lied. I have more to talk about Razz Since other have been more open.

Ok I live with my mother and father though he and I do not get along. He is an alcoholic though he wont admit it. He has choked me twice and thrown me through a wall. BUT I have stabbed him the the leg with a steak knife as well as cracking him in the face with a wire brush. I have also attacked what he cares most about. His snowmobile, truck and booze. I ramped his snowmobile off the trailer onto his truck and threw hit bottle at the wall to smash it. It is ever so fun now. We don't talk nor do I plan to talk to him. My mom is great though. I think she should leave his dumb butt (still not sure about the swearing)

On another note. I play in my schools band. I play a baritone/euphonium. I also used to play the trombone in a jazz band, though I have given that up. I can also play the piano, clarinet, any brass instrument as well as any percussion.

One last fact. I currently have 4 different martial arts black belts. they are in the following.
Karate
Karate Weapons
Hapkido
Jujitsu (Brazilian)

I also was going to go for a black belt in tae-kwon-do but my father would not let me go for testing to get my blue belt so I dropped it in spite of him. Since he had just paid for four months worth.
becozzz
becozzz
Battler

Back to top Go down

Post  Water Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:58 am

Wow, I thought I had a hard life and my parents where not that great. I see however that there are others in worser conditions than myself. I would not say Christianity is a cult, there are Christian cults, but Christianity is not one, because it is about a "relationship" with Jesus Christ. As for a cult Scientology would be more along the lines of that. I understand if you don't believe in God, people who have had hard lives find that hard to do. I would say however that there is some actual evidence to support the Bible, such as every culture around the world has a flood story and that Jesus and the Apostles did exist, because there are Roman records to prove that, because every time someone was executed a record was kept about it. Also the Bible says, The Holy Ghost is followed by signs and wonders. I have seen such signs and wonders, so I have actual personal prof that God, Jesus and The Holy Ghost exist. Thats my convection however, and I do not wish to in anyway put someone down for not believing, but I will not apologize for what I believe nor will I say it is ok not to believe, since the Bible says, 'the wages of sin are death". However I will not bother anyone nor harass them about their beliefs or my beliefs for that matter.
Water
Water

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperJman Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:27 am

Guys, I am sorry to hear that some of you have had rough family lives. We have all had some sort of issues, whether it be something emotional, mental, or physical. No doubt family life was NOT meant to be that way. It was meant to be a firm foundation of security, and sadly, many times it isnt. One of the reasons I serve God is because is the father of the fatherless. My mom and dad divorced when I was 5, so I know it can be difficult.

Its kind of hard to get to know someone on the internet, but I am glad to have known you all, and if you ever need a friend to talk to, I would be glad to talk anytime! God Bless!
SuperJman
SuperJman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Member Introductions Empty Meh.

Post  becozzz Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:44 am

Really my family situation isn't as bad as it sounds.

=x=

As for a cult Scientology would be more along the lines of that.
=x=
lol! Really now? Scientology does not have chants nor do they make you pay money to them.
Christianity on the other had do have chants ("songs") and there is a collection for "god" and for "the church" it is truly ridiculous.
becozzz
becozzz
Battler

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperJman Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:45 am

You are entitled to your opinion Becozz, and I respect that. BTW tho, we don't take money up for God. Money is given, not taken, out of a cheerful heart, because it goes to help people in need, or should. As with all people in all walks of life, there are good and bad apples, just don't look at the bad apples and think that must be how it is cheers
SuperJman
SuperJman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edith Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:56 am

(can we swear on here?)

So long as it's not directed at another person and no one will find it offensive (I suppose in this day an age that's actually possible Razz), I have no problem with it. I'd prefer no swear words just because they're generally not very positive xD But I understand that we're all human Smile

It's so nice to read all these introductions and realise that there are people in this guild who come from all walks of life, and somehow we're all able to band together for the greater cause of destroying other BD guilds (lol). In all seriousness though, this is a wonderful group of people that I truly feel fortunate to be a part of. I don't have much life experience to share, and I guess I've had a fortunate and sheltered life thus far, but I'm also open to being someone to talk to at any time Smile
Edith
Edith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Member Introductions Empty :)

Post  becozzz Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:30 am

Indeed Edith.

Thank you scott for that reply. Normally I get attacked for saying stuff like that.
I truly do not have a problem with Christian or any other religion as long as they dont force it down my throat.

Has everyone seen my new board I made. It is for logo's. I am offering to make them for people:)
becozzz
becozzz
Battler

Back to top Go down

Post  Water Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:30 am

Chants, seems more like spells and things not songs. Christian Music is no different from any other music, in fact there are rock Christian groups, as well as pop and rap. It depends on the person which they like, but I would not call it chanting. As for the offering, that just goes along with the Christian ideals of giving and sacrifice, but in no case is someone to be forced to give. If a church does such a thing and claims to be a Christian church it clearly is not! In most cases the offering goes to help with different projects the church does, such as feeding the homeless, providing for families that are without, supporting missionaries, paying for the power and water bills of the Church etc. That is the only way the Church can be kept running, because it is not being paid by anyone for what it does.
Water
Water

Back to top Go down

Member Introductions Empty lol

Post  becozzz Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:52 pm

I meant the hymns.

But a Christian group that I like is called "the red jumpsuit apparatus"

Last edited by Edith on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected ya spelling ;))
becozzz
becozzz
Battler

Back to top Go down

Post  Water Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:33 am

I have never heard if them, I will have to look them up. As for hymns, I like them. I am little old fashioned for my age though, my youth group is constantly picking on me for my musical tastes. Yet i find that I am the balance between them and the adults of the Church and I think a mix of both styles of music is nice. We do a lot of Contemporary Christian at my Church. We do hymns as well, but not as often. My favorite hymns are Victory in Jesus, I'll Fly Away, Amazing Grace, and Go Tell It On The Mt. Not in order of preference though, Go Tell It On The Mt. is my favorite followed by Victory in Jesus, but the others are fine as well. If I ever get a band together I am going to turn Victory In Jesus into a Contemporary Song like many have with Amazing Grace. Which is going to take time, because I will have to learn to play an instrument. Since my only ability right now is Singing, I use to play Sax when I was in middle school though, but I hated. Helps me to remember how to read music and keep key with my foot, but I lost my ability to clap in key, lol.
Water
Water

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunatik_Xs_Toph Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:23 pm

colin you should check out Anberlin

i think you would like them

they are kind of christian

www.myspace.com/anberlin

www.purevolume.com/anberlin
Lunatik_Xs_Toph
Lunatik_Xs_Toph

http://www.purevolume.com/impulse

Back to top Go down

Member Introductions Empty :)

Post  becozzz Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:54 am

Thanks I will give them a try.

I listen to all kinda of music Laughing

From Alicia Keys to disturbed to rave techno to timberland.

I just listen to every type of music. I must say I love classical the bested followed by rave techno Laughing
becozzz
becozzz
Battler

Back to top Go down

Member Introductions Empty :O

Post  boogie37 Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:54 pm

I listen to everything.

Anyways, I'm new to the forum and the guild... i joined a couple of days ago. Very Happy Ill will be completing my set in a couple of months hopefully.

boogie37

Back to top Go down

Post  Edith Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:20 am

I'm glad you've joined us on the forums too Very Happy Mind sharing your neo username? I'm not sure which one of our new members you are Razz
Edith
Edith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Member Introductions Empty haha

Post  boogie37 Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:59 pm

Haha, I suppose I could do that. I'm Bougers_2!!! Very Happy lol

boogie37

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content